Come join us for The Messa Group’s first Annual “Santa Experience” on Saturday, December 3rd, from 5-7pm.
The event is being held at Umpqua Bank’s Community Room in North Bend.
We invite you to bring your kids or the whole family to visit with Santa and have their picture taken by Bob Gassen with Humanature Photography.
Pets are welcome and there will be drinks and treats for all who attend!
Everyone will receive one digital image capturing their Santa Experience for FREE (more pictures will be available for purchase). All we ask is that you bring at least one item to donate to the Mt. Si Food Bank!
Donations for the Mt. Si Food Bank will also be collected at our 3rd annual Animated Christmas Light Display located at 1730 Tannerwood Way SE in North Bend from 11/26 – 12/31.
We invite you to come witness the holiday magic of a reindeer that sings and lights that dance to a variety of festive tunes (Dominique the Donkey is a favorite!) We hope you will swing by, donate a non-perishable item or two, and enjoy the show!!
We look forward to seeing you!
Download Your FREE Santa Experience Photo
The Messa Group has sponsored one complimentary digital image per family as part of this event! You may use this image to print as many copies as you like. Use the photo for a Holiday Card, on social media, or on a website.
Additional digital images and prints are also available for purchase at check out. For more information click the button below to see your Santa Experience photos and make your selections.
Thanks to Bob of Humanature Photography for collaborating on this special Santa Experience.
Happy Holidays from Alicia Messa & The Messa Group Real Estate Team!
Also Special Thanks To:
- Umpqua Bank for allowing us to use their facility
- Starbuck’s for providing the coffee
- IGA for supplying the hot cocoa
- Krispy Kreme for the donuts
The post Santa Experience & Food Drive Supporting Mt. Si Food Bank appeared first on The Messa Group.
So you’ve decided to sell your house. You’ve hired a real estate professional to help you with the entire process and they have asked you what level of access you want to provide to potential buyers.
There are four elements to a quality listing. At the top of the list is Access, followed by Condition, Financing and Price. There are many levels of access that you could provide to your agent to be able to show your home.
Here are five levels of access that you could give a buyer with a brief description:
- Lockbox On the Door – this allows buyers the ability to see the home as soon as they are aware of the listing, or at their convenience.
- Providing a Key to the Home – although the buyer’s agent may need to stop by an office to pick up the key, there is little delay in being able to show the home.
- Open Access with a Phone Call – the seller allows showing with just a phone call’s notice.
- By Appointment Only (example: 48 Hour Notice) – Many out-of-town/state buyers and relocation buyers visit an area they would like to move to and only have the weekend to view homes. They may not be able to plan that far in advance, or may be unable to wait the 48 hours to be shown the house.
- Limited Access (example: the home is only available on Mondays or Tuesdays at 2pm or for only a couple of hours a day) – This is the most difficult way to be able to show your house to potential buyers.
In a competitive marketplace, access can make or break your ability to get the price you are looking for, or even sell your house at all.