When you are ready to buy a home, even if you have purchased a home before, you may have a number of questions:
- How much can I get for my current home and how much can I afford for my next home?
- How does what I am paying now for rent translate into a monthly mortgage payment?
- Who should I apply for a mortgage with?
- What can I expect from the loan process?
- How will I know I am offering the right price?
- What forms will I need?
- What can I expect between pending to close?
- Does this purchase make financial sense long-term?
- Is this home sturdy?
The buying process can get overwhelming, but that is where we come in. Our goal is to educate and make the stress go away. In fact, this can be a lot of fun and a great adventure!
Our first step is to have a consultative one-on-one meeting with you to learn about why you want to move, your expectations in terms of what you want to buy, and from there we will make a strategic plan to help get you a lender who can get you what you need, a plan for reviewing available listings and scheduling showings, and a discussion about your timeline to get you into your new home in the timeframe you are expecting.
Of course, we will also review market conditions to give you a realistic expectation of what is currently happening so we can best prepare.
Buying a home can be exciting and fulfilling. Don’t hold back. If you have questions, call! We are ready, willing, and able to help!